Dear WSSA Members,
It is our intention to move forward with the Washington State Skeet Shoot as planned for mid September (18th -20th). Spokane will be the host as most are aware. The area is still in a “Phase 2” as far as Covid is concerned. That being said we will need to follow certain guidelines.
- The clubhouse will be open, masks will be REQUIRED to be worn.
- No food will be provided or served at the facility
- Social distancing will remain in affect
- Restrooms will be available as well as hand sanitizer
- We will hold a Hall of Fame induction ceremony as of now
- We will hold a state meeting outside, social distancing will remain in affect
- With will not be holding a banquet this year
We request that you please respond back, as soon as possible, with your inventions to attend or not. Please email email@example.com. If you plan on attending, pre registration is STRONGLY encouraged. We will be sending out a modified program in the near future. Furthermore, we will be going over any additional safety regulations prior to the beginning of the shoot. We understand that the shooting conditions are not ideal, however, we want everyone to be safe and stay healthy. Thanks to SGC for allowing the shoot to take place.
Any additional information will be included in the shoot itinerary. If any member feels we need to address any additional safety concerns at this time, please respond back to the board.
Jason Parson WSSA – President